MEMORIAL DAY IS A TIME WHEN WE AMERICANS CELEBRATE OUR FALLEN TROOPS, Says Will Roberts @WillRobertsUSA
Rob: and finally today, here with his weekly telegram is will roberts.
Will roberts: now memorial day is a time when we americans celebrate our fallen troops. It’s a day of remembrance and celebration. But it’s also a day that we remember the troops that are still amongst us. So i pose this question to you america. If we don’t treat the living the same way we treat the dead, well, are we truly honoring the troops? Now all i know is what i see on the street corners and memorial day you see a lot of vets out there, but not all vets are there for the parade. Some are there because they’re homeless. Over 200,000 vets are out living on the streets and not living the american dream, unless you consider a cardboard box a condominium. The hardest thing to do is to spot a vet that’s in need. See only 25% of those vets are homeless, the other 75%, well they’re just homeless, and we say get a job, that’s what they say. But, when there are no jobs, that makes that task a little hard to accomplish. It’s also our duty as americans to give them what they gave us over there, their lives. Give them a life here, serve and protect them, protect them from political red tape. No one will hire a homeless vet, you can’t trust them, even though the government trusts them to be on the front lines with a weapon. Some say we give them a handout, and some say we don’t. I just say they need a helping hand. I think we should make sure that every american gets what’s due to them, a little food in their stomach and a roof over their heads, especially the ones that fought to get us where we are now, eating freedom pie. See there’s a whole new busload of vets coming home. We just have to make sure they’re not underneath the bus. I’m will roberts and this is your weekly telegram.Howdy all,
I really need to ratings and comments on my political humor podcast. Please go to iTunes listen (IT\’s FREE!) and leave a comment (Nice) and download a few. Please feel free to send me an email if you do rate and leave a comment that asks me for a ReTweet on my two Twitter accounts, 80,000 and 31,000 – You help me I help you.
GO HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/political-humor-from-political/id499367430
http://www.Twitter.com/WillRogersUSAShare on Facebook